Our Rates Start at $350!
How much does renting a photo booth cost?
February 28, 2018
Photo booth rentals are popular for birthdays, festivals, weddings, corporate events, fundraisers, prom night, school events and other special occasions. Three main kinds of photo booths are available: an enclosed photo booth, a camera with a backdrop or a camera with no backdrop. Rental costs can vary greatly, depending on the type of booth as well as a variety of add-ons.
Enclosed booths generally have higher rates while open-air booths are the most economical. Open-air booths can be as simple as a camera on a tripod in front of a white backdrop or may be more elaborate with curtains or a green screen as a backdrop.
Most companies do not rent by the single hour. They offer base packages starting at two or three hours, with costs increasing with more hours and special features added on. Perfect Pixel Photo booth offers a two-hour package for $350, which includes your choice of our guestbook service or prop closet at no cost!
Most companies include unlimited photo strips for the duration of the event as well as props for the photo booth. Aside from those basics, many companies charge for extra services and supplies. Popular add-ons include:
- Photo guest album services: $75 (we charge $50)
- Personalized photo strips: $30–$50 (we charge $0)
- Custom photo backdrops or vinyl skin branding of the booth: $150–$300
- Social media connectivity (live ability to share photos to social media accounts): $100– $250 (we charge $25)
Day of week
Saturdays are prime time for photo booths. Many companies ask a premium price for weekend events and offer a reduced rate on weekdays. Perfect Pixel Photo Booth Monday to Thursday rates start at $250!
Most photo booth companies offer packages or negotiate prices for a set number of hours. Additional hours (either added beforehand to the package or requested during the event) generally range between $100–$150 per hour.
- A party with fewer than 100 guests will usually be satisfied with two or three hours of photo booth time. Ask to extend hours during the event if needed rather than overbooking ahead of time.
- Schools, nonprofits, military organizations and other groups are often eligible for discounts.
Looking for a Photo Booth Rental Service for your project?
Give us a Call: 916-572-PIXL (7495)
Send us an E-mail: Info@perfectpixelphotobooth.com
Our Website: www. perfectpixelphotobooth.com
Follow us here: https://www.facebook.com/perfectpixelphotobooth/
Check out our reviews:
The Fine Print
Reservation required. 30-day cancellation notice required. Valid within 25-miles of 95835. Extra fee outside service area. Extra $150 per additional hour.